RFE on EB1-OR from NSC

holdmybreath

Registered Users (C)
I applied for premium processing on my EB1-OR. Application was received on Monday and got an RFE today.

They say that I have not submitted evidence of international reputation.

I submitted 3 international letters of support. Have published multiple times in renowned international journals. Attended and presented in over 15 international conferences. What more to prove....Scratching my head. Is it that they are just trying to get more time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible that they are buying time. Till now atleast on this forum, I have not heard a 'single' EB-OR or EB-EA approved by PP from NSC. I would suggest shell out some benjys to a good attorney.

Well the university folks are dealing with the OR as they applied for it. And I have shelled out quite a few benjys to them for getting the paperwork ready!

It's really frustrating....what do they need ....a Nobel Prize?

This is ridiculous and so unfair. These NSC people are sucking money out of us and issuing RFE for no reason. I have got very similar RFE. I submitted 18 letters from all over the world and my publications were cited more than 225 times including a Nature 'News & Views' article and couple of Science papers. How else do you establish international reputation? I don't think they are even going through the documents that we sent and issuing stupid RFEs.

seems the adjudicators need a guided tour

Sure the folks are not even looking at the documents. It seems that they want you to point out in a specific letter how you are internationally know. That way they donot have to look through the rest of the stuff. I suspect this is a result of the September 25 memo which stresses the international theme in exclusion to all you do.

In my case I work in an area in which the US is so way ahead that there are a very limited number of international folk who would even be contemplating doing this type of work. So where do I find 50 international people.

Good luck....Seems you just need to send the same stuff back with a covering letter just addressing the international angle.

holdmybreath said:
I applied for premium processing on my EB1-OR. Application was received on Monday and got an RFE today.

They say that I have not submitted evidence of international reputation.

I submitted 3 international letters of support. Have published multiple times in renowned international journals. Attended and presented in over 15 international conferences. What more to prove....Scratching my head. Is it that they are just trying to get more time.

blaming won't help!
what you need is more letters
if articles are well cited get letters from those who cited them
if you have achaivements from these conference get letters from comitee/chair who gave them!!