RFE on company's ability to pay

IL_LABOR

Registered Users (C)
I work for a 7 year old company . Their current gross revenues exceed 5.5 million. They have 45 employees.
My company has been performing very well since the beginning of 2003. Their performance is also very good in 2004. In 2002 they were in loss.

If I get an RFE on company's ability to pay will this kind of performance be okay to satifsy the RFE ? I am expceting the RFE to be generated in 2004 end. By that time they can sbmit the financial results for the 3 quarters.

Thank You,
il_labor

Thank You for your reply Unitednations.

I am in my I-485 stage . I have used AC-21 to switch employers. My Labor was filed on Sept 11, 2002 with my old employer. I joined the new employer on March 15 2004.

In June my old employer sent an application for I-140 withdrawl which resulted in an RFE for original G-28 . The RFE came to my lawyer by mistake and he responded to it by sending the papers for AC-21. If the I-140 is withdrawn , will USCIS ask the papers to prove the financial stability of my company . The new company is a small company which started in 1997. The company claims it has 45 employees and a gross revenue of 5.5 million. The company was in loss in 2002 but it is doing very good since 2003 till present.

How many years of financial statements do I need to send to USCIS to satisfy the RFE for company's ability to pay.

Thank You,

il_labor

The company needs to show the ability to pay from the priority of labor till current date.

Did you change your job without I-140 approval

IL_LABOR said:
Thank You for your reply Unitednations.

I am in my I-485 stage . I have used AC-21 to switch employers. My Labor was filed on Sept 11, 2002 with my old employer. I joined the new employer on March 15 2004.

In June my old employer sent an application for I-140 withdrawl which resulted in an RFE for original G-28 . The RFE came to my lawyer by mistake and he responded to it by sending the papers for AC-21. If the I-140 is withdrawn , will USCIS ask the papers to prove the financial stability of my company . The new company is a small company which started in 1997. The company claims it has 45 employees and a gross revenue of 5.5 million. The company was in loss in 2002 but it is doing very good since 2003 till present.

How many years of financial statements do I need to send to USCIS to satisfy the RFE for company's ability to pay.

Thank You,

il_labor

1) Did you change your job without I-140 approval.
2) Did your first empoyer filed for I-140 withdrawal and did USCIS recived it.
4) Did USCIS issue RFE for ability to pay for the new employer or the old employer.

All these question would help imensely to decide future course of action for my case.

Its interesting to note that number of 485 approvals have really zoomed at NSC.A office friend who filed in Dec 2002 has got approved.So they have already zoomed on to Dec 2002.Unfornunately this is at 140 expense!!!!! :rolleyes: