RFE on AP

nin

Registered Users (C)
RD-NOV 10th
RFE APR 27
VSC

Haven't for the notice yet..Can anyone give an idea of how long does it takes usually for Approval after replying to RFE?
Thanks,

Interesting!

Hello guys,

This is very interesting! Post the RFE. Is it first, second or third AP application?

First AP..haven't got notice yet..how long does it take to approve after they get the evidence?

i am stilll waiting

Send the RFE on the 16 april... the online message says received on 20th and processing has started... god knows what time will they take... hoping for the best...

as someone mentioned its just a way to buy time... i bet most of you guys RFE would be passport pages (again) and valid photo-id .

Question for 7thyearext

7thyearext,

Did you get your AP approved after RFE ?

I have received RFE on AP on 04/26 and did not receive the RFE yet. ND Nov 6th

Thanks

Cheru

my RFE on AP

RD: April 9, 2004
ND: April 9, 2004
RFE: April 23, 2004 (received letter April 29)

asked for photo-ID. i sent color photocopy of passport April 30. this was an EXPEDITE request (with my father's medical certificate attached), asked Senator's office to help get it expedited.

praying for quick process, flight on May 19.

My wife got RFEs (better passport copies) on her first AP & EAD applications
ND 10/21/03
RFE around 02/10/04
they got RFE response on 02/25/04
still waiting

do you have to send passport copies?

We applied for our 3rd EAD recently. WE did not attach passport copies. I did not attach it for my past two EAD's too..

looking at the RFE's people are getting - is this a new requirement?

If yes, any suggestions as to what to do?

thanks

My lawyer attached colored copies of my passport and drivers license with my EAD and AP aplication, both got approved without any RFE.