RFE on AP and EAD

pearl11142002

Registered Users (C)
Experts;

RFE has been issued for AP and EAD. The notice was mailed one week back and I have still not recived it.

I am wondering how long does it take to recive the RFE , does it go to the lawyer or does it come to me.

Has any one recived RFE on AP and EAD? If yes what kind of RFE was that.

AP and EAD for the spouse has been approved.

Thanks
-Pearl

I don't think theres cause to be worried -- usually is just that they want a new set of photos.

pearl11142002 said:
Experts;

RFE has been issued for AP and EAD. The notice was mailed one week back and I have still not recived it.

I am wondering how long does it take to recive the RFE , does it go to the lawyer or does it come to me.

Has any one recived RFE on AP and EAD? If yes what kind of RFE was that.

AP and EAD for the spouse has been approved.

Thanks
-Pearl
Hi Pearl,
Your case exactly as mine. My wife got approvals and I got RFEs. My RFE was on Photo ID not photos. First page of my passport with photo was not clear. So they requested for color photo ID copy I sent my drivers license photo copy in color. I guess yours is also the same. Your attorney will get the RFE. Mine went to them after 4 days. Contact your attorney. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

Dont worry, they may want to see your face in color :) as they like to see. they wanted mine in color too, liked me and sent the AP. Do good makeup and send :) It is waste of money, taking color photocopy and making mailing fee. They are sending rfe just to have account i guess.

same thing in my case

EB3 - 140/485 concurrent filing

My wifes EAD/AP got approved but they have sent RFE on my EAD and AP ... asking for a complete copy of passport. I have sent that agian...its a week still waiting on a decision to be made.

I got RFE to submit a color copy of the passport photo for AP. So no need to worry and everything will go fine.

pearl11142002 said:
how long does it take NSC to approve the AP and EAD once they recived the whatever was requested in RFE.

-Pearl
Once they received my RFE then they sent me an email. Some people told me that it varies from 3 days to 3 months.. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Will update if something happens.
Thanks
KK

RFE recived after 10 days

Recvied RFE on EAD and I-131 saying that they need color I with date of birth and name.

Color copies of passport and drivers license has been sent today.

Will post updates soons

Pearl

Where did you make color copies of Passport? Kinkos and couple other places told me its illegal to make color copies of PP...

bharad1 said:
Where did you make color copies of Passport? Kinkos and couple other places told me its illegal to make color copies of PP...
Scaner and color printer is the best way :)

hey they are just messing with you if you havent figured it out yourself. ask them to go f*** off and get it done. Why do you even go and ask them these things????? I dont believe this. Just go in and do it yourself.

bigbadwolf said:
hey they are just messing with you if you havent figured it out yourself. ask them to go f*** off and get it done. Why do you even go and ask them these things????? I dont believe this. Just go in and do it yourself.

I think you are not getting the point...CIS has no business asking for documents that are illegal to produce.

Guys,

It is OK to do color copies for specific reasons. Kinko's and other places are bound by law to report it and so they have displayed the warnings . They usually don't give a damn on who is doing what unless you go and ask them for help.

I have done this everytime I filed a document with INS ( directed by my attorney to do so) that required a copy of passport because query means delays which is better to avoid.

EB3 IND
RD:12/29/04
ND: 01/10/2005
EAD/AP approved:02/16/05
FP approved : 02/22/05
Biometric :Scheduled for 03/04/05

RFE on AP

Could anybody tell, what are all the varieties of RFE's , we could expect for AP? Is it just the photo Id ?or did someone got a different RFE for AP?

Thanks