RFE on already submitted affidavits

biosuresh

I have rec'd RFE on my I 485 (I 140 approved and EB1) for Birth certificates (a common letter that is sent to everyone) asking for

a. Hospital birth records which name the child and both parents.
b. Medical records which name the child and both parents.
c. School records which name the child and both parents.
d. Census records which name the child and both parents.
e. Religious records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the organization where the baptism, dedication, presentation or comparable rite occurred following the birth, showing the date and place of the child’s birth, the date of the religious ceremony, and the names of the child’s parents.

However, I had already submitted Non availability of Birth certificate and 2 affidavits from Parents. I have only 10th class mark list showing the DOB..I am planning to get more affidavits from relatives. My wife is also in same situation. However her parents are visiting us now (USA)..she too had submitted the Non availability and 2 affidavits...does she need to submit affidavits again from US (notarized here)..Right now I cannot get any more documents from India as I hail from A.P and the political situation is too bad there. Kindly help me out and let me know what more I should/can provide

Regards
Suresh