Rfe on 3rd EAD

vishuvs

Registered Users (C)
Hi

i have applied for my 3rd EAD on june 21st 2004 online, and i did my digital photograph,FP and signature on june 22nd 2004 and sent all the Docs on 24th. application was received on june 27 by CSC.

everything things was normal.

yestarday i received an RFE for

" USCIS systemd do not indicate that you have submitted a digital photograph, signature and/or fingrerprint through your local ASC. we are unable to complete the adjustication of your I-765 application untill you complete this process"

now i have no idea what to do, i have stamped paper by ASC that i did my DP,signature and FP on 22nd june, which i am planning to send as RFE reply.

1) what else i can do to make sure that process starts again?
2) does anybody know where i can contact regarding that my FP was submitted to CSC?

thank for the help.

Hi,
I filed my EAD online too on June 22nd. I gave my fingerprint and photograph on june 23rd. When I checked my last touch date my fiile has been updated on June 24th. I thought the update date might be because of the fingerprints and pictures I submitted the day before. did any think like that happen in your case.

I am eagerly waiting for my EAD approval as my current EAD expires on August 11th.