RFE not received yet....

GCkachakar

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gentelmens

As per the online message my Wife(primary applicant) and me

"On November 25, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

We or our attorney has not received the RFE as of yesterday.
Now my question is when they say 14 days they mean 14 business days or 14 days....

Should I call the INS now or wait for somemore days?
Please advice..

Another question
As both of us got the RFE...do you guys feel is it for pay stub related or some missing information....

Any help......

Greatly appreciated.

Plese check with your lawyer again.. If not Call BCIS And confirm Address..
Because we My wife (Primary) and me (Dependent) got RFE on Dec 3rd and My attorney got it on Dec 8th

My wife RFE is for Employemnt letter and Her status change from H4 to H1(copy of H1).

I am not been able to understand my RFE?.. My Attorney is studying my file and RFE and he will get back to me..

May be your RFE is also not related to the Paystubs and W2's.
It might be some thing else like B" Certificated or Medicals or Like ours

Called BCIS to find out why me or my attorney haven't received anything about the case yet...
They told me to wait 30 days before they can make any request to resend the RFE...

Does it sound right....30 days instead of 14 days....
is it common?

30 days sounds wrong

It is usually 14 business days. I got my RFE on 11/26 and my lawyer received it on 12/5. Wait for this week and call up again on Monday.