RFE LUD change

savitra500

Registered Users (C)
Dear All

My Attorney replied our RFE on 09/30/04 by FEDEX. Our case status (Me, Spouse,Daughter) changed to the following message.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 1, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Any Idea on how long it takes to get approval after the LUD change

Thanks for all your replies

Very soon..

Not sure if LUD change indicates much..But going by my experience (and others) you should be getting approved in a week or two. The most important thing is the FPs should be valid for approval.

All the best!

Savitra500,

My LUD is exactly like yours including the ND 11/2002. Please keep us posted. Thanks.

For the people responded RFE in August and September, I saw approval within 5 to 26 days. Yours should be soon.

Hi SLW3K
Thanks for your response
Can you please add my LUD change to the Excel spreadsheet that you are maintaing

LUD changed to 10/05/2004

Dear All

MY LUD changed again this morning around 11.45 A.M. to 10/05/2004 looks like USCIS is working on my case

savitra500, mine changed too, but I am not sure about the time it is changed. I didn't get any email but when I checked on USCIS I see the LUD with todays date. Did you get an email for LUD?

No e-mail for LUD change

Kiddy, usually there will not be an e-mail unless there is a significant change in the status of your petition.

Hi GC_WAIT

My RFE Details as follows,

My self : Birth Certificate secondary evidence
Spouse : a) Birth Certificate secondary evidence b) Submit evidence for your Extension of stay as an H4 to August 12, 2004
Daughter : Submit evidence for your Extension of Stay as an H4 to August 12, 2004 (This was due to the error made by the immigration officer at the International Airport at Chicago. He wrote August 22 nd instead of August 12 th on my daughter and spouse passports)

My RFE LUD did not change today..............

Daughter : Submit evidence for your Extension of Stay as an H4 to August 12, 2004 (This was due to the error made by the immigration officer at the International Airport at Chicago. He wrote August 22 nd instead of August 12 th on my daughter and spouse passports)

--- It is very usual that Immigration officer give extra 10days from the visa expiration date.

Dear All
My LUD changed again today 10/08/2004 around 3.00 pm

LUD change summary:

RFE submitted by attorney on 09/29/2004
USCIS received on 10/01/2004
1st LUD change on 10/04/2004
2nd LUD change on 10/05/2004
3rd LUD change on 10/08/2004

I am not sure whether I am going to get a nice E-MAIL from USCIS today. I am little nervous.

LC2003: I don't understand why USCIS asked for RFE for immigration officer mistake/10 days extra time.

Thanks to you all. Have a great week end

My GC approved!!!!!!!! Dhoooooom!!! Dhamakha!!!!!! Dum!!!!!!!!!

Dear All :D :D :D :p :p :p :) :) :)

This case has been approved. On October 8, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

All My family(Me,Spouse,Son,Daughter) I-485s are Approved . I just got an E-Mail from USCIS 5.40 CST. We are very much happy. It was painful process with lot of documentation.

I work for Hearing Aid Minneapolis company on JD Edwards system/AS400. No job change after filing I-140/I-485 process. All the credit goes to our great man Rajiv Khanna for maintaing such a wonderful web site with lot of useful information - ImmigrationPortal.com. Zillions of thanks to all you guys for sharing the information/or advice when it was asked.

I use to browse this site may be 30 minutes per day for last 2 years. I learned lot from you guys. I came from India in May 1999 on H1B visa.

GC Guys : Don't loose any hope, I am sure you will come up from all type of difficulties.

Thanks once again to all of you and Rajiv Khanna and his staff members