RFE issues, please suggest

rsdetroit

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
 A couple of RFE questions to GC gurus, please respond.
Recently I replied to an RFE (for BC and employment verification) and the AVM was updated and says something like this "It takes about 360 to 390 days for cases like these, but as initial processing has already been done it will take about 390 days!!! to process this case". yes, it said 390 days.....Did anyone else get a similar message???

when I got an RFE, my wife\'s AVM also said that she had an RFE. She never got a letter regarding this. On contacting NSC we found out that she doesn\'t have an RFE. My lawyer thought that it said so in the AVM because our cases were filed together. But her AVM still says that an RFE was issued(even after I sent my RFE response). I guess I don\'t understand if our cases are dependent on each other\'s RFE. If they are, then my wife\'s AVM should have been updated along with mine. If they aren\'t, then she should have got the RFE message in the first place. I am still not 100% sure if my wife has an RFE or not. Has anyone seen/heard anything similar. Please suggest

My details (wife\'s details are same except that she never got written RFE nor did she reply on RFE, her AVM says RFE though):
EB2 India
RD may 01
FP dec 01
RFE april 02
RFE replied may 02
AD ?

RFE

My RFE was on
04/01/02
Received 04/17
Message updated it take between 360 & 390 days and since innitial processing is done it will take 390 days..!!
However my wife\'s AVM remains the same since she didn\'t have any RFE\'s

TO NSCIND01

i guys,

thanks for the response.

U said your wife\'s AVM remained the same. I presume u are mentioning that her message still says \'it will take 360-390 days to process this case\' just like it said before u got your RFE. Please let me know if this is the case.

My wife\'s message was changed to "An RFE has been issued for this case on april 1st and a letter was sent out to notify" when I got an RFE. We never got the letter for her though. We contacted NSC and an IIO said that she doesn\'t have an RFE. Kinda weird......