RFE Issued..

RICK and India_485...after how many days did you get RFE?

Did you get it or attorney received it? Thanks a lot.

I changed jobs..so kind of expected it.

Worked for a big big firm that layed off. Took job with similar description. but the mistake i did was sending a notice to INS about my job change,
One of my counterparts din\'t do so....changed jobs..dint inform INS but got approved.

I know it usually goes to attorney but recently i have seen some cases where they sent it to the individual directly.

abci ...thanks

my PD is also same as yours and I am also EB2 RIR India. But my RD is 01/10 and ND is 01/17 awaiting.. All the best to u, I guess RFE would be for pay stub etc.. as simple as that

AVM updated this morning. RFE was issued on 15th. Haven\'t received yet.

Mine is a simple case. Same company, single H1, no f1 etc. No company name change. No address change. I140 approved for AOS.
But lawyer didn\'t send salary slips or w2 info with 485. Maybe that\'s what they are asking in this RFE.
ND 12/12/00

This is getting worse.

I sent INS G-28 for change of attorney and also job change. They seem to not have this document at all and have sent evrything to my old company\'s attorney.
Man....INS sucks

It happend to me too abci !!!

My company changed lawyers after I applied I-485 and my new lawyer submitted G-28 form,But,for some Strange reason INS sent RFE(for my EAD appl.) to my old lawyer(But, luckily she forwarded the RFE to new lawyer.
My 485 appl. got approved this monday and don\'t know to which address it was mailed.
abci, I wish you all the best and speedy approval.
Srini