RFE issued on my case

bangloreboy

Registered Users (C)
Just received email from uscis informing rfe is issued on my case, i will further update when the RFE is recd..

My details..

RD 06/26/02
ND 07/01/02
FP1 08/22/02
FP2 03/04/04
FP3 06/03/04
RFE 06/15/04

Didn't your message change some times back that they have received Response to RFE and processing had resumed on your case.
I remember becuase mine also says the same thing but i never recived any RFE.

What does RFE mean?

My details are:
RD: Oct 2002
FP1: Dec 15 2002
FP2: June 16 2004

When can I expect my GC?

Thanks,

sunk1ng said:
Didn't your message change some times back that they have received Response to RFE and processing had resumed on your case.
I remember becuase mine also says the same thing but i never recived any RFE.

correct. But actual RFE is issued only on June 15th.
In between i have done 3rd FP on June 3rd 2004.

Actually, after waiting for 20 months for I-485 approval, this is the first time I am using this forum and after reading some threads, I came to conclusion there there is no logic at INS (not BCIS, I still tend to use the very very old name). Well, when there is no logic then how can we track this? One of my friends was primary applicant and his wife was secondary. His wife's GC got approved and he is still waiting. Now can anyone explain logic for these kind of cases?

Thanks,

CosmicDream
(For now getting GC is biggest dream)

bangloreboy said:
Just received email from uscis informing rfe is issued on my case, i will further update when the RFE is recd..

My details..

RD 06/26/02
ND 07/01/02
FP1 08/22/02
FP2 03/04/04
FP3 06/03/04
RFE 06/15/04

U had three FP's ??

RFE response received by USCIS

Just recd a email from USCIS:

On July 7, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

CosmicDream said:
Actually, after waiting for 20 months for I-485 approval, this is the first time I am using this forum and after reading some threads, I came to conclusion there there is no logic at INS (not BCIS, I still tend to use the very very old name). Well, when there is no logic then how can we track this? One of my friends was primary applicant and his wife was secondary. His wife's GC got approved and he is still waiting. Now can anyone explain logic for these kind of cases?

The INS officer knew his wife..that's why . U don't need logic to understand this..I am surprised this guy's case was not denied. He needs to thank his stars.