RFE issued 7/25 - Help Needed

chikki

Registered Users (C)
RD: Dec 26, 2001
ND: Jan 07, 2002
FP: Aug 7, 2002

RFE: Submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer that indicates your current position, if any, your proferred position, and proferred wage, and indicating that the terms and conditions of the employment petition continue to exist

Spouse RFE: Incomplete medicals, birth certificate

What is this proferred wage ???????
:confused:

I am not 100% sure, I have seen

that before, I guess it is the future job and wage.
I can be wrong. Experts like Port, orca, or Jaxen can elaborate
what "PROFERRED" legally means. Please educate us.

PROFERRED: to present for acceptance.
It applies to the job/position/salary your prospective (because GC is for future job) employer has offered to you, with the assumption that you will accept/work the job/position with the stated salary after you have obtained your GC.

Going by what GC012002 is stating, How Is it any different from a regular employment letter.
Could someone post a sample response to this RFE.
Please help.

an offer for acceptance or

refusal. as GC012002 has stated. seems like they are looking for a cover letter with you regular offer letter for your perspective
employment.

Thanks for your responses.
i alos checked the BCIS site and the RFE issued info has been updated.
Does anyone have a sample for the employment RFE that I need to submit?
Thanks,

I got the same rfe. Proferred wage is the wage promised on your labor/I-140. This is the wage which starts after your approval. Here is the sample letter.

To whom it may concern:

This is to inform that Mr.X is currently employed by company(name of the company) as a(current position). (Company name) has made an offer of full-time permanent employment to Mr. X to serve as a(position mentioned in labor/I-140) at a wage of at least (salary mentioned in labor/I-140, profferred wage). This position will commence as soon as Mr. X's immigration status permits him to accept it.

The terms and conditions of the employment petition continue to exist.

Regardless of what is stated above, both parties have the right to terminate this agreement at any time at will and without cause or advance notice.

I declare under the penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.

If you have any questions, please direct them to ..........

Sincerely

Hope this helps.

cmr

Rolling hills,
My info is updated in rupnet under the ID: Chikki
Category: EB3; State: IL.

CMR,
Thanks a lot Bud. I will forward the format to my company.

Thanks everyone!!

Ghee,
RFE did not mention about who needs to sign.
In my case it was the "manager - human resources"
I have mailed RFE response of 8/1.
Thanks