RFE is not delivered even after 60 days

govgc

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
My case got transferred from TSC to CSC in April '04. On May 21st CSC issued a RFE on my case. But until today neither me or my attorney received this RFE. The online message says

"On May 21, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

When I contacted them after 14 days, I was told to wait and call them after 30 days from May 21 to initiate an inquiry. I called them again on June 22nd. Some IIO took all my home address details and said that I have to contact them only after 30 days :mad:

Now even after 60 days I am in same situation. I tried to go to CSC office in Laguna Niguel, in person. They didn't allow me inside. Security of CSC advised me to go to Santa Ana office. At Santa ana office i was repiled that They can't do any thing!

In the meanwhile I sent a level 1 fax enquiry and approached local congressman's office too. No results.

I will appreciate any help or suggestions from gurus like Kashmir or forum members who faced a similar situation like mine.
-------------------------------
SRC-02-131-xxxxx
RD - 03/22/2002
ND- 03/22/2002
FP1 - 04/16/2003
Transferred to CSC - 04/2004
RFE - 05/21/2004

Call at 949 389 3007 number, some live representative will answer the phone. This number is for lawers but you may try or have your lawer try the same. Also, you may want to send fax at 949-389-3055 number. I received some response back from them on my case. I hope you will get some response back from them with 20 days.

The RFE may be sent to wrong place.
You need to let CSC know that you haven't got it.
Because they normally allow 3 months to reply to the RFE.
If no reply, who knows what will happen.
As ranisu2003 suggests, call them or send level II fax.
In the fax or on the phone, make sure to give them your correct address
/attorney's address.