Rfe/interview Letter

kevinglenn

Registered Users (C)
Hey everybody, uhm a couple of questions.
I got an email notifying me of receipt of my RFE(Birth certificate). Is that it or do they send a letter too?
Cuz I'm getting paranoid...I think someone's messing with my mailbox.
Also, do u get an email saying they sent u an interview letter or u just get that in the mail?
Thanks in advance. This site's been helpful....extraordinarily helpful.

kevinglenn said:
Hey everybody, uhm a couple of questions.
I got an email notifying me of receipt of my RFE(Birth certificate). Is that it or do they send a letter too?
Cuz I'm getting paranoid...I think someone's messing with my mailbox.
Also, do u get an email saying they sent u an interview letter or u just get that in the mail?
Thanks in advance. This site's been helpful....extraordinarily helpful.

About RFE, I got an email back in May 02. 2006 and the website shows the same thing, nothing in the mail though.

Interview...not there yet, maybe somebody else can help.

As Suzy says, no RFE receipt letter, just an e-mail and an updated online status message.
As for the interview I read about a lot of members complaining about only getting a letter, not an e-mail notification nor a new online status message.

No emails for an interview letter... in fact there wasn't even an LUD change in cases of a few people who recently received an interview letter (includes me too).

I had a change to my LUD before I got the interview letter, it didn't say what the change was for though. You can see it changed twice before my interview on my timeline. I didn't get an email to tell me an interview letter was on the way either.