RFE generated

wac02dec01

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I am really thrilled. Feels as if I have got my approval. I just checked my status online and saw that RFE was generated for my case. After our 1st FP that was done in May 2002, this is first activity that we saw on our case.

We made fax enquiries on our own, through attorneys, two senators and congress person. After we had faxed our enquiry we received a fax from them saying there were going to assign our case to an officer. Even after that didnt want to believe it till we saw something activity and now it is believable. There is still hope in USCIS.

wac02068:
Please send a fax enquiry to USCIS. I am pretty sure your will be touched.

My case is WAC02-088xxxx. Do you think I can fax inquiry now?
When did you do the inquiry? Thanks.:(

wac02067

I did the inquiry 2-3 weeks back. And we were able to do it only because our ND and RD was 1 month before the processing dates. But there is no harm in trying. You should probably fax the Senators and your Congress person who could do the inquiry if you could not on your own. But what heck keep trying...

Thanks,

Originally posted by wac02dec01

wac02068:
Please send a fax enquiry to USCIS. I am pretty sure your will be touched.

Dear wac02dec01,

Thank you for the update and reminder. I have done the same things as you did. And our cases were already assigned to an officer at the time of inquiry.

Our problem is now with not CSC, but homeland security (and probably I should also count my parents-in-law in). My husband has the most popular name in the world as I can think of, and the name check on him could take up to 1.5 years.

Thanks again.

wac-02-068