RFE for immunization record

GreenDream

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Today I received the details of my RFE.
info requested
W-2s for 3 years.
Employment verification letter.
Supplement to I-693. Here is the exact qoute " Submit the applicant's up-dated supplemental form showing his or her immunization record, the one you submitted shows that the applicant does not meet the immunization requirements. Submit an up-dated Supplemental I-693, which shows that the applicant has met all the requirements".
When we did the medical exams, we took all the shots recommended by the doctor.
Did anyone have an RFE of this nature. If so can you please post the details of what you did. Thanks much and I appreciate your efforts on this regard.

RFE for Immunization record - few updates

Hi forum members,
I got this RFE clarified with my INS doctor. This information may be useful for some of the Bay area applicants, who filed their I485 in later half of 2001 and 1st half of 2002. During that time there was a shortage of Tetanus(TD) immunization in this area. So the INS doctors requested for Waiver in the I693 forms then. CIS also accepted it at that time. But now the CIS is insisting on getting that shot. Now there is no shortage of the that shot in Bay area. Please check your I693 supplemental form for vaccination record. In case your doctor has asked for a Waiver for TD injection, you may get an RFE on this.
- GreenDream

Same RFE

Hi,

I live in VA. I got the same RFE. my RD is 9th May 2002. When I got my medical in the first week of April 2002, at that TD vaccine was also short in VA. So, the doctor just said that "Applicant will get the TD vaccine when available".
I got this RFE last week saying that you need to go to the same doctor who did your medical exam and get the complete supplement to form I-693. they have send me the originals of I-693 and suplement of I-693.
It is my understanding that I don't need my whole medical exam redone I just need to get the TD vaccination and get the doctor complete supplement to I-693 and seal the old I-693, old supplement and new supplement. Am I right?
What did you do?

BTW congrats on getting the GC.