RFE for I140

nkp1010

Registered Users (C)
Today I got email that "On October 6, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed." Also LUD has been changed for my I140.
Anybody knows when it will come to my lawer? It says it will take 14days :mad:

I140/I485 RD 09/15/2003
EB3 CC

Last edited by a moderator:
swarna_bist said:
week back i got letter , my employer preparing documents ..

I had a similar experience. On July 20 2004 I got email reg. rfe. Lawyer received after 10 days. RFE was related to co's ability to pay. Filed response on Aug 30. I 140 approved on Sep 8th.

Thx.

harru said:
I had a similar experience. On July 20 2004 I got email reg. rfe. Lawyer received after 10 days. RFE was related to co's ability to pay. Filed response on Aug 30. I 140 approved on Sep 8th.

Thx.
Thx harru. I wish I also get approvals like you. I have submitted the evaluation report saying that my degree is equ to the USA's BS degree.
I assume the RFE should be pertaining to co's ability to pay.

nkp1010,

Would you please post some more detail. How many employees in your company. what is the Salary and what is the proferred wage and what kind Documents did you submited when filed I-140. If the REF is aboy the ability to pay, these kind information is important..

the Officer number is the officer's number who processed your case. it can be found on the REF letter.

johnjohn said:
nkp1010,

Would you please post some more detail. How many employees in your company. what is the Salary and what is the proferred wage and what kind Documents did you submited when filed I-140. If the REF is aboy the ability to pay, these kind information is important..

the Officer number is the officer's number who processed your case. it can be found on the REF letter.

I know our other consultans got I140 approved. I don't other details as our company's attorny filed all my documents.

Still i don't have RFE in my hand. Eagerly waiting...

Got RFE letter

My lower got the letter and my company submitted the reply today. They have asked my company's and mine W2 for year 2003.

Thanks for the update NKP1010. Hopefully you should get your approval soon after they receive the documents.

Thanks,