RFE for I-485???

chouchane1

Registered Users (C)
I received an RFE for my I-485. The USCIS is asking for comapny verification of my employment and my earnings statements for the past two months. I have a I-140 (EB2-NIW) aproved a while ago without any RFE, and my I-485 was pending for more than 600 days. I changed employer twice since I applied for I-485, but I kept working in the same area of expertise that I used for my NIW justification. Should I worrie about this RFE? Did any body have similar situation. Thanks

I don't think this is major RFE.Only they want to check whether you are working and getting paid in same expertise area.

got simmilar RFE .... Current Emp Letter + Earning Statement for Past 6 pay periods.

I will be sending em. My Lawyer said its a good RFE .. USCIS is ready to close my file and just want to complete the formalities ...

PLUS

Lawyer said no need to inform for AC21 .. because they did not ask for it and also
the USCIS agent KNOWS EVERYTHING .... will not and CAN not deny my case.

Cheekoo said:
got simmilar RFE .... Current Emp Letter + Earning Statement for Past 6 pay periods.
What if you joined the new employer less than 6 pay periods ago? Even worse, what if you were unemployed for a few weeks (or months) right before joining the new employer?

I was unemployed for quite a few months and i joined this employer 4 months ago.

The condition is to have a same or simmilar job/job offer at the time of adjudication. thats why I am not afraid.