RFE for I-130

NY2NY

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I received RFE for my parents I-130 application, they asked me to provide birth certificate and marriage certificate if not NAC for the same, I did receive NAC for BC for both the parents and they also provided NAC for marriage certificate.Will this be enough to resubmit? Do I need to provide any thing else. I did call the CS of USCIS but she read the same letter content and was no helpful to tell me if I have enough documents to resubmit. If anyone had this situation earlier please advice.

Thanks

Hello All,
I received RFE for my parents I-130 application, they asked me to provide birth certificate and marriage certificate if not NAC for the same, I did receive NAC for BC for both the parents and they also provided NAC for marriage certificate.Will this be enough to resubmit? Do I need to provide any thing else. I did call the CS of USCIS but she read the same letter content and was no helpful to tell me if I have enough documents to resubmit. If anyone had this situation earlier please advice.

Thanks

What i did was- I got the Non Availability of Birth Certificate, and got 2 affidavits from 2 people who are older to my parents, conforming their birth,
For marriage certificate, i got affidavits from 2 people older to my parents, conforming their marriage, if you have a Non Availability certificate for their marriage, that should be good too.
Try to send 2 affidavits along with any other documents.
good luck