RFE for experience - how to respond?

milli

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I received an RFE as follows for my I140 EB2 (BS + 5yrs of experience):

Submit evidence to establish that beneficiary possesses the experience listed on the Form ETA 750

I\'ve seen people getting RFE to show evidence for progressive experience.

My question is

Is this the same RFE you get even for progressive experience RFE? or Will it specifically ask to show evidence for progressive experience?

I want to respond to it accordingly as my I140 EB2 was already once rejected for some other reason.

Please help me as I\'ve to respond in a couple of days.

Thanks a lot.

May be your attorney din\'t submit the experience letters

Check with your attorney. Some times they dont submit the letters, they just submit the job descriptions.
just my 2C

That\'s what I guessed

But just wanted to make sure with someone who got RFE for progressive exp. So guys anyone who got RFE for prog. exp. please clarify me.

Thanks

Or maybe the LC required a skill that is not reflected on the ETA-750B

You must have all skills training and experience that is listed as a job requirement. All of the requirements should have been met BEFORE you started working with the sponsoring company.

Jim

I was told the samething bylawyer

u cannot use the experience gained with the same company...there should be gap....but degrees gained will be counted
It is a strange law.....maybe make sense to some
I had the same trouble.......To show progressive experience...

Deviation from the topic

but anyways my 5 yrs include 1 yr of experience I gained with my current employer but in a different position. As for as I heard if the experience was gained in a different position(not only by designation also by your job responsibilities) you can include it. That\'s the claim my lawyer made when i applied for EB2. But like you said it\'s hard to show evidence for progressive experience though.

That\'s why I wanted to make sure if it\'s just for experience or progressive experience.