RFE For 485

jadi

Registered Users (C)
Guys, If an RFE is issue on 485, how long would it take before a decision is made. How many days or months. Just curious.

I got one yesterday but have not received it yet. I pray to God that my journey is about over. Amen.

jadi,

Don't worry about the RFE. I'm sure you can solve the problem soon and get your approval.

Can you post your ND/FP/... details?

Please Post

Also after you receive the RFE what are they asking and when do you have to reply back.

My details is below

PD-1999
RD-3/26-2002
ND-3/26-2002
FP-Feb 18, 2003
RFE-7/14
GC-Hopefully soon

And also I changed job and is the same job description as in my labor certification and I-140. I switched job after 8 months.

My details is below

PD-1999
RD-3/26-2002
ND-3/26-2002
FP-Feb 18, 2003
RFE-7/14
GC-Hopefully soon

And also I changed job and is the same job description as in my labor certification and I-140. I switched job after 8 months.

Congratulation!

Could you please tell us the month of your priority date?

My best wishes for your GC approval soon.

Guys, Just found out that my RFE was for medical only. And I just completed my medical today. I did not inform them about my job change.

jadi, your are luck!

jadi,

Your I485 will be approved very soon. My friend also did got a RFE for Medical issue, since he didn't sign in the medical form. Then he signed the form and mailed it to INS in TSC, His I485 was approved after 1 week.

jadi - glad to know that the RFE was not serious ... Hope you get your approval soon.

Looks like for a quick approval, one needs to trigger an RFE! May be I'll plead with my former company to withdraw my old I-140!!