RFE for 485 reply sent

ravig

Registered Users (C)
EB2 PD:06/1999
RD:9/00
ND:09/00
RFE asking for w2s and DE-6 and company\'s financials on 02/11/01
Replied on 03/27/01

AVM not updated yet. Spoke to an IIO today and heard that they are processing 03/15/01 receipt cases. She told me that she could not say whether they might have received my RFE reply or not. I\'m wondering how long it would take for AVM update and also for approval...
I\'ve EAD. Can I work part-time? without telling my consulting company?
Thanks
Optimist

No Title

Ravi they are processing 485 with RD in the 03/15/01 vicinity !! are u serious or what ? or did i misunderstand ?

No Title

I am wondering too!! lol just want the day to come when i don\'t have to visit this site everyday!

No Title

If I understood correctly that was RFE replies\' receipt date and that\'s 3/15/01.

No Title

I sent my RFE in Feb. and AVM\'s never updated. My lawyer faxed them and they said they received it. Maybe sometimes AVM just not updated! I don\'t know how this could happen...

As to EAD, ravig, yes you can work part-time job now. But the thing is, if you start EAD then you automatically lose your H1(assuming you are working under H1) status. Which means, if your case ever got denied, you had to leave US in a short time unless your new H1 application\'s filed in time! Yes, you can\'t renew your H1 status, or change H1, you have to apply for new H1 and use the quota.

Smile :0)