RFE-Employment Letter Format

gccloser

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

Can any one of you tell me where to get a sample employment letter format to reply to an RFE. I know CIBA has a site where the format can be found, but don\'t have the link. Can anyone provide this please.

Also if my salary has increased substantially would that cause any problems
to my reply. Or do i have to stick to the old salary.

Thanks in advance

No Title

The salary does not need to be exact as mentioned in LC. However my understanding is that is should not be less than what was advertised/LC.

Here is the format for the Employment letter.

US Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street.
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Re : Application for Permanent Residence of

Dear Officer,

We submit this letter in support of the application to Adjustment of Status (I-485) of . We confirm that will continue to be employed with us on full time, permanent bases upon receiving approval of his permanent application. He will receive an annual salary of no less than . His job title will be Systems Analyst, and he will be performing the following duties:

Analysis, design and development of business application using Oracle Database. Administration of Oracle Database including tuning of Database and SQL Scripts. The duties include the physical and logical design of database, system administration in UNIX and programming in UNIX Shell, and C.

Please feel free to contact us if your office should require any further information.

Sincerely,

The letter should be in company\'s original letterhead and it should be dated.

No Title

Thank You so much Mera Kya Hoga (Ur name is quite popular with a circular or memo (like in India) running on this board for a while now. :)
By the way did u get ur name from Isse Mera Kya Hoga from the Pan Parag ad.

Thanks a lot and good luck in all your future endeavors.

No Title

Close. It was derived from Sholay where Gabbar asks Kalia "Tera Kya Hoga". I have visioned the scene with INS asking me the same question in reference to GC and I am wondering that "Mera Kya Hoga". Meaning "What is going to happen to me".

As it turns out Mera Ho Gaya!

Enjoy!