RFE didn\'t receive in 6 weeks

bingbing

Registered Users (C)
I checked the avm on 1/18/01 and was told RFE was sent on 1/17/01. Wife\'s RFE was received on 1/26/01 regarding the medical exam and So far Husband\'s RFE (the primary) has not received it. We keep calling NSC every week and they said they are going to sent another one. But it never happened. What can we do except calling NSC? Our case details:

EB1 (China) Extraordinary
RD 9/13/99
ND 11/10/99
FP 6/00

We both changed address to Atlanta, GA in December, 2000.

Thanks for any input.

WCSU

No Title

You need to check with your old address for the RFE.

>>
I checked the avm on 1/18/01 and was told RFE was sent on 1/17/01. Wife\'s RFE was received on 1/26/01 regarding the medical exam and So far Husband\'s RFE (the primary) has not received it. We keep calling NSC every week and they said they are going to sent another one. But it never happened. What can we do except calling NSC? Our case details:

EB1 (China) Extraordinary
RD 9/13/99
ND 11/10/99
FP 6/00

We both changed address to Atlanta, GA in December, 2000.

Thanks for any input.

WCSU

No Title

I was in the similar situation for My 140.
Ref was originally issued in March\'2000. I got the copy of the ref just two days before the due date. Thank God I could manage to send the response in 12 Hours. Thanks to the lawyer and the company.

I did call the NSC for almost every 10 days. My lawyer said we should not call that frequent. As per the computer records of NSC the ref was requested 6 time for 3 months period. For every request a diffrent IIO was working.
after 10 weeks my lawyer has sent the letter to NSC, finally I got the ref, it was TAX papers of the company.

My advise is wait for some more time and ask your lawyer to write a ltter after some days of Gap.

Good luck

No Title

glen1,

thank you very much for the information.

May I ask you what kind of letter your lawyer wrote? Is there a format? I still don\'t understand why you should not have called that frequent. I thought it could remind the IIO about your case. Could you let me know more about your thought or your lawyer\'s?

I guess I am going to call if we won\'t receive anything this Thursday. What else can we do?

THanks again.