RFE details-standard?

izmailovo

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Perhaps this is important to share and ask a question how common the style and form of the letter is. Do you get the same "employment letter RFE" with name of employer substituted. Do they just want a new offer letter +copies of paychecks? In my case, permanent employment was a soft money position with 2 year offer letter, pension and other benefits.

"The documentation submitted is not sufficient to warrant favorable consideration of your petition/application. The following information is also required:

The record contains a letter from your prospective employer. The letter indicates that that you have been employed at the University of Wisconsin as a scientist. However the record does not contain any evidence which establishes that the terms of the permanent employment petition continue to exixt. Therefore, you must submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer indicating that the terms and conditions of the employment petition continue to exist."

RD 03/29/02 3rd FP Dec 03, applied for 3rd EAD

izmailovo

This is a common RFE. I received one as well. My reply included the following information:

Current Employment (similar as one in LC, I140)
Curent Salary
Terms and condition of employment

For the last part, my employer wrote that they would continue to employ me while my application was pending, and on a permanent basis once I got my green card.

rgds,
sadiq