RFE case approved

26dec02

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
Our cased got approved, according to Lawyer. The web site has not been updated yet.

RD Dec 14, 01

ND Dec 26, 01

FP: April 30, 02

RFE (pay stub and marriage certificate) received by BCIS: 24th June, 03.

Heard about approval today.

This site offered great help. Thank you all.

Congratulations!!!

Could you pls tell us how did your attorney came to know about your approval. Below are my details, just curious

rd-12/19/01
ND-12/28/01
FP-04/03/02
RFE-06/04/02
RFE RD 06/17/02
AD??

WHERE DO YOU APPLY

congrats
Could you tell us more details. yu do not know how important is that.

To answer your questions:
The lawyer got the approval letter and informed me about it.

I applied I-485 in vermont center. (Is this the info you are looking for, latifa?)

You didn't submit your marriage certificate and pay stub when you file your I-485? If you already did, I wonder why they ask those documents again...

Approved

Hi Guys,

I received a notice from BCIS today stating My case was approved. here are my details.

WAC-02-156-xxxxx

RD: Apr 9th 2002
FP: May 30th 2002
RFE: Aprl 26th 2003 (Paystubs, EMployment letter, W2 2001)

Its mentioned in the letter that my documents have been mailed to my Lawyer. But, the online status hasn't changed yet.

This forum has been a Great Help.

RFE

abbas_75 & 26dec02

You guys mentioned in you post that you received RFE on pay stubs, W2 etc.
Could you or others please tell that, did BCIS ask (in RFE) for current paystubs or past paystubs ? and how old and how many ? do you have any idea why RFE was about paystubs or w2 ?
I was wondering if BCIS could ask for 4-5 years old pay stubs, its hard to find or produce that old pay stubs ?

thanks in advance

Paystubs

I was asked to provide last 3 months of paystubs and W-2 for 2001 (which i thought was rather strange, since they already had with them)