RFE case Approved:RFE rd:10/16 INS rd:10/29 AD: 12/4

99dear99

Registered Users (C)
Heard the magic words "This case is approved on December 4th and the approval notice is mailed"

It took almost 3 years (5 days less) for approval. My PD was Dec 9th 1998. I am happy that I have utilized the freedom of Greencard right after I got my EAD.

I started teaching Part-time in one of the reputed American University since Spring 2001. Just yesterday, I started a new fulltime job with the client. I was with this client from past 4 years as a consultant. Everthing worked out real good.

Bit struggle to get the Labor approved, after that the process was real smooth, except last couple of months where I got an RFE for Pay slips, Tax returns and Employment letter.
INS received the documents on Oct 29th and the case is approved on Dec 4th. (Almost 4 weeks).

Good luck guys...This site was wonderful site for tracking case status.

Hi, Did you submit Pay slips, Tax returns and Employment letter while you were filling I485??

I just want to know whether INS request a query of Pay slips, Tax returns and Employment letter ramdomly or INS send RFE because lack of related info.??

Thank you for your sharing!! Wish you have wonderful "Free X\'Mas"!