RFE by #33. What is the repsonce time?

Waiting2000

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I have submitted my RFE to officer #33. TCS ack RFE on 23 March. Usually what is the responce time till the final approval?
Any one had RFE issued by officer #33?

My details

PD: July 2000
RD:setp 2001
RFE issued:1 march 2004
RFE ack:23 March 2004.

RFE was for medial. It needed chest X-rays.

God, please approve me fast.. .........:rolleyes: :mad:

Hi

I got RFE by #33 and it was ack on 3/22/04.My RD is 4/01,ND 4/01.My FP expired 7/03.I am still waiting for approval.My file is the oldest in TSC.
RFE was for EVL and medical license.

Alligator 2

Hello:

I got RFE on 2/20/04, not from officer # 33 though. RFE ack on 3/5/04. But my FP had expired in 9/03. With the RFE, they sent us a letter stating that FP will be scheduled in 1-2 months. Finally the FP notice arrived for my wife but not for me. When the senator's office contacted the INS, they said that FP sent out to me also, but I never received it. So the INS faxed a FP notice to my attorney's office and I took the faxed copy of that notice to the FP center. FP was finally done on 3/20/04 and cleared by FBI in 3-4 days. I am still waiting for approval.

Lets hope for the best.

Gkhan.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way my RD/ND is 4/2001 and I claim to be the oldest case on this forum also.

Gkhan.

you'll get approved soon

I got an RFE from officer #33. The RFE ACK date was 2/25/2004 and my 485 was approved on 3/10/2004. So, hang in there, you should be getting the Apporval soon. Good Luck!

Thanks toadchen

Thanks toadchen for your support.

Its people like you make this great forum. Its really amazing that you replied even after you got your GC. Usually people once get their GC, will not bother to reply or login to this forum.

:)

Last edited by a moderator: