RFE address

X-man

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I replied RFE to US Dept. of Homeland Security, PO Box 648004, Lee's Summit, MO 64002 through USPS priority mail with Return Receipt service. The address was provided on the RFE letter. Today, USPS tried to deliver it, but said that "Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)".

Can that mail box address of uscis office handle mails with Return Receipt request?

Thanks!

Don't worry about it. That's what commonly happens when you send Priority Mail or Express Mail to USCIS. The tracking initially says "notice left", and then later in the evening or the next day the status changes to Delivered.

I think USPS has some kind of arrangement with USCIS to pick up the mail in bulk every day at the post office; it's apparently not delivered directly via the usual method.

Just checked USPS, it was exact what happened.

Thank you very much!

Quick question- When I 130 was filed for your mon, If you were the Petiotiner, did you send in your Citizen ship certificate, date of birth, and your marriage certificate, I just want to know if you need to send in you marriage certificate along with rest of your personal documents

Quick question- When I 130 was filed for your mon, If you were the Petiotiner, did you send in your Citizen ship certificate, date of birth, and your marriage certificate, I just want to know if you need to send in you marriage certificate along with rest of your personal documents

I sent a copy of my birth certificate and a copy of my citizenship certification, not my marriage certificate.