RFE - AC21 EVL Format

johnbond72

Hi,
Recently, Recieved RFE to submit my AC21 EVL related. Pl. see below my employee verfification letter content.
My Question is
1. Can we specify Salary as Hourly.
2. at-will employment mentioned in this letter. Is it ok.
3. over-all whether this letter is ok to submit?

Mr.xxxx is a full-time employee and currently earns a salary of $xx.00 per hour.
We expect at-will employment arrangement to last indefinitely consistent with DHS authorization.

Mr.xxxx is working as a Programmer Analyst and his duties includes as
analyze, design, develop and modify software applications utilizing Java, J2EE, MVC, ASP.NET, JavaScript,JQuery, JSON, XML, XSLT, UML, CSharp, SQLServer, Oracle, Weblogic Server and other such software applications.

We confirm that this is a similar position to the position for which the employee’s earlier employment based visa petition was approved for his previous employer – xxxxx, and the terms and conditions of the labor certification and employment based visa petition continue to exist in his employment with us.

Our Company adheres to a neutral reference policy and does not provide information specifics regarding an employee's performance.

Mr.xxxx is a valued member of our technical team and respectfully request to grant him approval of I-485 application in order to obtain permanent residency status soon.

Should you have any questions or need any other information/clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us.