RFE AC 21 Question

VAISHNAVI

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I need some advice. Here is my situation

1. Company A filed for LC to 485 docs
2. After I got my First EAD joined Company B after a long time on non-paid bench with Company A
3. Recieved a RFE and replied thru the Lawfirm with Company A with Emp Letter and Paystubs.
4.Recieved a copy of covering letter from lawyer (sent to INS) wherein there is no mention of AC 21 while the Emp Letter from Company B clearly states the prospect for continued employment is good.

Now the questions.
1. Not mentioning AC 21 is sure way for GC to b rejected
2. can I write to INS directly mentioning I would like to use AC 21 provision, if I cant get the lawfirm to issue a simillar letter

Any advice would be highly appreciated

Raj
Rd: Nov 2001
Nd: Dec 2001
RFE: 11Apr03
Replied: 29 Apr 2003
Online Updated May 1 2003

previously

it was only suggested that you report job change under AC 21..but not mandatory..currently i'm not sure if that has changed

there are plenty of people here who got approved without reporting job change...

Now the questions.
1. Not mentioning AC 21 is sure way for GC to b rejected
The employment letter from the second company itself is an indication that you used AC21 provision. I guess there is no need to specify abt change of job through AC21 provision.

2. can I write to INS directly mentioning I would like to use AC 21 provision, if I cant get the lawfirm to issue a simillar letter

Let Your attorney handle. Don't worry, relax.

Thanks

Folks this site is just immensely wonderful. I guess the freedom from being not bound by proffessional reg and the emotional quotient that normally S.E.Asians have, is the reason this site is so good.

Thanks and Regards
Raj