RFE about EAD !!

FAQ

Registered Users (C)
UPDATE ON RFE about EAD !!

Hi all,

Today I received an email from USCIS about my wife's EAD. Has anyone got similar experience? And what the REF could be? They mailed the notice on 03/22/05 and it should be reaching in a weeks time. My EAD was approved (we filed together).

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
FAQ said:
Hi all,

Today I received an email from USCIS about my wife's EAD. Has anyone got similar experience? And what the REF could be? They mailed the notice on 03/22/05 and it should be reaching in a weeks time. My EAD was approved (we filed together).

TIA
For me I got RFE on PHOTO ID. I sent color copy of drivers license. What happened to your wife's AP? I got RFes on both EAD and AP. My wife got both the approved without RFE. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

For me I got RFE on PHOTO ID. I sent color copy of drivers license. What happened to your wife's AP? I got RFes on both EAD and AP. My wife got both the approved without RFE. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

kriskish,

We got our AP without RFE. Wonder what it could be. My attroney says it could be very simple. Have to wait and see. Will update on the REF once I get it.

Thanks for your input.

How long EAD and AP take to get approved these days

Hey Guys Do you know how many days it is taking to get the EAD and AP approved these days

boniji said:
Hey Guys Do you know how many days it is taking to get the EAD and AP approved these days
Between 60 to 90 days. They are processing now January Mid 2005. HTH
Thanks
KK

Mine took little over a month. Notice date - 02/09/2005 Approval date - 03/18/2005-(EAD) 03/09/2005- (AP).

HTH

EAD question

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, recently my labor got approved and my I140, I485,AP, EAD application was sent today for concurrent filing. How long does it take to get EAD ?

As per the processing date it states Jan 24,2005.Any idea?

regards

kris

Update on RFE

Hi all,

TIA

Update on RFE

I just got an email from my attorney. The RFE is about the PHOTO ID. Need to send a color copy of Passport or Driver's License of my wife.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: