RFE : 485 wac02059*

kmn

Registered Users (C)
Online status for WAC02059* changed to RFE sent....bla bla...
I(mean the lawyers) have not recd the RFE notice yet. will post the info once it is recd
RFE generated: APr 10
RD: DEc5
ND: Dec 7
Finger print : Jan 02 2002 , (lapsed 15 months....)

get ready with

3 months paystubs,
Current employment letter,
3 yrs of tax rets and w2.

reply back to the RFE asap
and hope to see you get approved soon !

CSC seems to pick up cases looking to FP date...

It's quite possible that they have a document queue ordered by FP date. The order is not strict and there is a mess there, but from what I observed for a given WAC day they mostly pick up cases with earliest FP dates.

Confused...also recd FP notice

Today i recd FP notice for me and spouse.the notice says that my FP has expired.
I am not sure if the RFE is same as the FP notice...i am really confused....

Re: Confused...also recd FP notice

Originally posted by kmn
I am not sure if the RFE is same as the FP notice...i am really confused....

kmn, are u kidding?
You seem to visit this board since July having more than hundred posts...

online status....

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 10, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

have we ever come across anybody who had the same combo?

primary appliant : onlice=RFE, and mail for FP

spouse online status:Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Current Status:
On January 18, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

and a mail for FP

Re: how long is FP valid?

Originally posted by kmn
it is 15 months or 18 months?
It's 15 months.

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/csc041003.html

CSC Updates Regarding I-485 Cases

3. Considering that I-485 processing times are now 16+ months, if the case has been recently filed do no request a fingerprint appointment now because Fingerprints expire within 15 months, so the prints will likely expire by the time the case is adjudicated When the case is close to the current processing date, then request for an appointment.

2. In future CSC will not expedite the processing of I-485 applications where the applicant's fingerprints are within 90 days of expiration. The CSC will accept an inquiry only if the case is 30 days past the current processing date.

folks

how does the online status for second fp notice look like? does it explicitly say fp?

RFE after One year of ND?? Are you kidding
Based on my previous observations in this forum I kinda came to a conclusion that you usually get an RFE within about 10-12 months after the 485 ND. This is a first I am seeing where a RFE is sent after 15-16 months of ND!!!!

WAC02084xxxx

Online status for WAC-01-266* changed to RFE send.
I haven't received the mail notice yet. Finger prints expired the first week of April.

what does this mean

my status changed to:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 29, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

RD: Dec5 2001
ND: dec 7 2001
FP1: Jan 2 2002
FP2: apr 18 2003
RFE: APr 10 2003

and the funny thing is...i did not recv the rfe notice at all.....i am not sure if the rfe is for FP....
does anybody think that the status means approval?