Rfe #2 24/10/01

patientboy

Who knows what this one will be about. I just know it\'s on its way because the voice info changed

RD/ND 11/99
RFE 17/08/01 (Birth Certificate - original didn\'t have parental info; needed extended version)
RFE2 24/10/01 (Don\'t know what for yet)

Have posted info on BC affidavit mid aug and early sept.

I have posted info regarding the affidavits for BC in late Aug mid sept timeframe. Pl refer to the posting. It gives a lot of info on what is to be done.
Good luck
max max

Did you have F1 visa Practical Training?

This could be for validity of status during PT...

Got 2nd RFE after one for BC

VM updated on 10/25/01. Don\'t know what it is. I have been waiting since May \'00.

Goodluck

Sometimes if you submit documents and if they do not contain a few key information the way INS wants it to be mentioned then they may issue the RFE again for the same issue.

I have a friend who got an RFE for birth certificate, he got the affidavits and INS reissued another RFE for the Birth Certificates citing incomplete inofrmation. Our lawyers are same and the lawyer mentioned that the Affidavit sent did not contain all the clauses as required by INS though it made the same sense.

I hope it is something minor.

best wishes,

Strange sign

I have a question, why they didn\'t put two RFE together?
You received first RFE in Auguest, that means the officer already reviewed your case, it was ready to approve, then they found something missing, issured a RFE. That is suppose to be done,
how come they issured second time RFE. If they find several things missing, then they gonna issure RFE several times. That is not reasonable.
I found another strange thing, in these couple days lots of people waiting for approval heard from NSC, not approval but RFE, how come so many people got RFE at same time.
It seems NSC has some plan going on.