Review Unit

bluemoon

Registered Users (C)
Hi! Guys

My company filed for my I-140 almost 2 yrs back in nebraska service center.I didn't hear anything for 2 yrs and in the meantime I got my EAD and AP.2 months back,I contacted my senator's office to enquire about my 140 as it is almost 2 yrs now.I got the reply from senator's office few days back stating that they enquired about my case and found that it is still pending and 2 months back it is transferred to "Administrative review unit".
My question is what is that Administrative review unit and what they do.

Thanks

Bluemoon,
I have been waiting for 2 years too. My senator's office contacted the NSC and the reply stated that my case is under security checking. I am wondering if the ( Administrative review unit ) is doing the security checking ?? I wish I knew.

Security check

qaiser

You are right in ur assumption that "Administartive Review Unit" is for security check.I got the same reply from other senator's office and they clarified that yes my name went for security check.I think urs is similar case as mine.I don't know long they take for security check as my name check is already pending for 2 months now.