Returning Resident to Canada

raghuangara

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I landed in Toronto CA in June 2003, I applied for PR Card and SIN CARds and received them.Due to famiy reasons i had to leave the country and I am planning to once again complete my shift this november.

Meanwhile i need to enter Canada for job interviews and looking for a house. Can i use the PR Card to enter canada or will that be a problem?

I have interviews in Toronot, Calgary and Vancouver and have to enter thses places during different tims and will finally move to Canada in November 2005.

I have a interview this week end , Please help me as this is important....

HI

raghuangara said:
Hi,

I landed in Toronto CA in June 2003, I applied for PR Card and SIN CARds and received them.Due to famiy reasons i had to leave the country and I am planning to once again complete my shift this november.

Meanwhile i need to enter Canada for job interviews and looking for a house. Can i use the PR Card to enter canada or will that be a problem?

I have interviews in Toronot, Calgary and Vancouver and have to enter thses places during different tims and will finally move to Canada in November 2005.

I have a interview this week end , Please help me as this is important....

Yes, to maintain your PR status you have to remain in Canada for 2/5 years. As long as you have your PR Card you can enter Canada, but If you don't return permanently by June/06 you will lose it.

PMM