Returned check!

Asib

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I think this the last thing that posssibly happens to someone. I filed concurrently I140/I485 (plus EAD and advance parole for me and wife) and msitakenly I wrote all checks from my other account which was empty. Today my bank (that did not bother to call me) sent me notice of 9 returned checks and related fees.
I have not heard from USCIS since I filed two weeks ago. My question is what is going to happen in USCIS? Return the entire thing? Or RFE? or?

This is very bad to get such a bad reputation in such a sensetive time and process. I really blame myself for it.

Asib

USCIS will return your all fillings and you have to re submite them with correct fees. I fee sorry for your delay. USCIS has returned my son's I 485 for wrong amount of fees (Attorney did mistake, whom company paying handsome fees.) and we resubmitted it immidiately.

Asib said:
Hello All,
I think this the last thing that posssibly happens to someone. I filed concurrently I140/I485 (plus EAD and advance parole for me and wife) and msitakenly I wrote all checks from my other account which was empty. Today my bank (that did not bother to call me) sent me notice of 9 returned checks and related fees.
I have not heard from USCIS since I filed two weeks ago. My question is what is going to happen in USCIS? Return the entire thing? Or RFE? or?

This is very bad to get such a bad reputation in such a sensetive time and process. I really blame myself for it.

Asib