Return fare by company

dontloosehopes

I was laid off last month. Now I have a new job and H1B petition approved but there was a gap between my lay off and new H1B petition. My old employer provided me an option to buy a one way ticket for India. I am leaving for India in next week and I will start my new job after I come from India. So my question is since I have not started with new employer can I use the one way ticket provided by Old employer? Please let me know you thoughts on this issue. My only fear is that if I am denied an entry at POE then I will have to bear the ticket expense at my own.

Thank you in advance.
Hiren

Sure use this perk of H1B

Nobody will no that this ticket is being paid by your x employer.They are supposed to give u ticket and they have done that.

I was laid off last month. Now I have a new job and H1B petition approved but there was a gap between my lay off and new H1B petition. My old employer provided me an option to buy a one way ticket for India. I am leaving for India in next week and I will start my new job after I come from India. So my question is since I have not started with new employer can I use the one way ticket provided by Old employer? Please let me know you thoughts on this issue. My only fear is that if I am denied an entry at POE then I will have to bear the ticket expense at my own.

Thank you in advance.
Hiren