RETROGRESSION -- is not for ever.

eBhola

Registered Users (C)
EB3 and Retrogressed .. don't get depressed... They cannot Retrogress for ever.

1. USCIS has NOT stopped accepting Fresh GC applications... for EB3 and Retrogressed Countries.

2. I-140 approval is going on .. slow in some centers but with steady space. And they are planning for express I-140 too.

3. Very soon there will be huge number of application for 485 ... Extra application will put more burden on NSC ... like issuing of more EAD/AP/H1b/AC21 ... more enquiry ... etc etc.

4. The extra burden will force CISC to release Visa number as soon as possible or change there policy.

5. The current administration is trying to help certain type of immigrants who are having a little tough time out here ... although they are working so hard... Let them have there day ... Our day will follow soon.

Just wait it out ... and enjoy until one is not thrown out of American dream.

E-Bhola.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess everyone is eager to see what will happen to dates in Oct 2005. I hope we get better news.

Atleast the PD date was much better than being unavailable.

American Dream is Reverse Psychology !

Hi eBhola & All,

Well, Retrogression or No-Retrogression, I think the American Dream to a potential legal immigrant is like reverse life experience. It starts with a Menopause (no harm intended to my fair-sex colleagues), giving depression, anxiety, hot-flashes, night sweats, insomnia, headaches and so forth. As one gets into the years of permanent residency, things start looking up (no pun intended), period of stability, planning and some lost romance, life becomes lovable in general. With years rolling into the citizenship, one tends to be demanding, grabbing assets & recognition, show-off to be carefree. Some even get cranky and bully their non-immigrant employees.

Re-live the Life :rolleyes:

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??