Retro Cases with RFE

desiladka

Registered Users (C)
You can look at my signature and you will know mine is a Retro Case. I am referring to all retro case with RFE's.

You will see that I received a RFE close to beginning of Nov. I took long time to reply the RFE. They received it back almost mid of December. I belive if I had respnded fast, I would have got approved by now.

Is there any other people around who has similar cases where they received RFE and they are retro case as well.

I need opinions from users on how will they treat such cases. Will they approve it or will retrogression affect such cases since they already processed the case and sent RFE.

I also heard from somebody that his case got approved but he has to wait to get his PP stamped until his PD gets current. Is that true??

Please comment.

Thanks

Well ...first and foremost are we sure that retro cases are getting processed ...There is such a hoopla regarding this...some say yes...some no....Right now I have no idea where we are regarding this ...
Sheela Murthy had commented that in the past retro cases that were approved could go for stamping but with the exception that their passports would be stamped once their PD dates are current...
Once again amidst this hoopla of reogression I havent heard of any of such cases ...Maybe others have a diffferent story to tell ???

desiladka said:
You can look at my signature and you will know mine is a Retro Case. I am referring to all retro case with RFE's.

You will see that I received a RFE close to beginning of Nov. I took long time to reply the RFE. They received it back almost mid of December. I belive if I had respnded fast, I would have got approved by now.

Is there any other people around who has similar cases where they received RFE and they are retro case as well.

I need opinions from users on how will they treat such cases. Will they approve it or will retrogression affect such cases since they already processed the case and sent RFE.

I also heard from somebody that his case got approved but he has to wait to get his PP stamped until his PD gets current. Is that true??

Please comment.

Thanks

Make that two..I aint in your boat... My PD is Dec 2001, 485 filed date Aug 12, 2003...Still waiting....

I would still like to see someones case go against my theory/corollary

desiladka said:
Isnt there anybody else???

Just 3 of us with Retro and RFE !!!!!!!!!

I'm in the same boat. My wife got RFE on Dec 24th 2004. I replied back by Dec 29th. There are LUD changes continuosly till Jan 5th.

Our case is very similar

nyte_crawler said:

Our case is very similar. Our dates are almost the same. Please update me you see approval. I will also update you and send a private message incase I see anything.

Thanks

Me too.
LUD : 12/16, 12/17, 12/20
12/03 --> RFE Issued on EVL and W2
12/15 --> RFE received by USCIS

I am also in similar boat. Here are my details. I am happy that at least they opened case even after dates retrogessed.

EB3/India/PD April 2002
I-140/I-485 ND Mar 26, 2004
FP - 11/26/2004
There were couple of LUDs after FP done
RFE on primary - ND 01/10/2005 - working on response
1) Birth certificate
2) EVL
3) Paystubs for last 2 months
4) Taxreturns/W-2s for last 2 years

stuck_at_end said:
I am also in similar boat. Here are my details. I am happy that at least they opened case even after dates retrogessed.

EB3/India/PD April 2002
I-140/I-485 ND Mar 26, 2004
FP - 11/26/2004
There were couple of LUDs after FP done
RFE on primary - ND 01/10/2005 - working on response
1) Birth certificate
2) EVL
3) Paystubs for last 2 months
4) Taxreturns/W-2s for last 2 years

Thats indeed a very good thing to know that they are atleast doing something on EB3 cases affected by retrogression.

Its not been 60 days yet since they received my RFE. Who knows I may get approved :)

Hi friends I read the SOP of 485 which I found on google search. What I understood from that is they are not going to process the 485 till the PD is current even though RFE is issued. So I guess we have to wait long enough till the PD becomes current.

Davana,
Even i read the document and i felt the same.. Seems there are two kind of processs, but as per rockville on this forum there is no restiction in the process..
Rockville can better explain on that..

Message for Rockville

dbwr said:
Davana,
Even i read the document and i felt the same.. Seems there are two kind of processs, but as per rockville on this forum there is no restiction in the process..
Rockville can better explain on that..

Rockville,

Can you please comment on this thread. What do you think. Will they process and approve retro cases for which they sent RFE?

Thanks

Hey MR_ROCKVille,
People need your Input on this One.:) ( Half and Half)

Come on out from toilet Bowl Gaurding, no body going to take your hiden treasure from there:) :)

desiladka said:

Please comment.

Thanks
Hi Desiladka

From your RFE it seems that USCIS has asked for the EVL,Pay Stubs, W2,Tax Returns.

Is paystubs, W2 and Tax returns for the whole stay in USA or the last year or all with the current employer ?