Results for FPGEE is out!!

satheeya

Registered Users (C)
to all who took the exam in December ..........the results are out!! I got mine in the mail today and am real happy with it
Check your mail.

Congratulations Satheeya. My wife also passed. She scored really well given the fact that the exam was tough. Good luck. I again take this opportunity to thank you for giving the right contacts.

abu

Congratulations

Hey abu2003!!!
Congratulations to your wife too for passing her FPGEE. It sure was a tough exam . Best of luck with getting intenship and Naplex.
I am finding Internship hours there would not be a problem.
take care.
satheeya

Hi Satheeya, first of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am a spanish pharmacist. I am thinking to apply to the FPGEE exam this years.ç
Could you tell me some advice about books I should read for this exam??
Thank you!!
take care..
juan

Juan

Hey there
The best book for FPGE exam is the Green Comprehensive Pharmacy Review.
Its really detailed however I believe it helped ne greatly.
Mannon Shroff FPGE exam practice Cds are good also. If you need those CDs let me know. I am done with them and am selling a set of 5 Cds for $45.
good luck

Interested on Mannon Shroff FPGE exam practice Cds

Hi Satheeya Congratulations

I am interested for purchasing Mannon Shroff FPGE exam practice Cds. Could you tell me how can I cantact you. I would appreciate if you give me the reply and my e-mail rlnreddy@yahoo.com.

Thanks

4th Edition Comprehensive Pharmacy Review

Hi Saathiya,
Congratulations!!! I am appearing for the June 2006 exams and am studying from the 4th edition of the above book. I am assuming from your experience it will suffice. What topics should I look to study in detail? Is Part I more important?

Thanks very much
Sarega