• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

RESUBMIT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Casanda

Hi everyone

I need some help or advice about my DV Lottery. After I submitted my DS-260 form in May. I further submitted the supporting documents to KCC in July. I’ve just received an email requesting me to submit my supporting documents to KCC.
I am confuse. I am not sure if I should resubmit the documents to KCC( is it save) or I should just wait for further notice or whatever. I just don’t know what to do.
Please give me your expertise.
THANKS!

Hi everyone

I need some help or advice about my DV Lottery. After I submitted my DS-260 form in May. I further submitted the supporting documents to KCC in July. I’ve just received an email requesting me to submit my supporting documents to KCC.
I am confuse. I am not sure if I should resubmit the documents to KCC( is it save) or I should just wait for further notice or whatever. I just don’t know what to do.
Please give me your expertise.
THANKS!
Hi there!
Did you submit them in July in reply to an email from KCC or just submitted them by your own?
In either case, it can't hurt to send them again, when KCC send you a document request email it means your DS260 was processed. If you receive the document request email several times, you might want to check if you have all the correct documents before resubmitting.

Actually, KCC didn’t request for the documents in July. We have requested just now.
Anyway, thank you