Response to Enquiry worked for anyone?

kalichar

Registered Users (C)
Sometime ago, NSC had posted their processing date for I-140 as December sometime. Since my I-140 processing was in september, my attorney called and requested information. They said that they will get back to us and the case status on line was reflected with a message like "Your request was received, if you dont hear back from us within 30 days, please call".

30 days have long since passed, however the status has not changed. Is there any point in even asking my attorney to check with them? I feel the only thing they will say is that the processing date was reported wrongly.

I am getting quite frustrated now as some October 2003 cases are being approved while my September 23rd I-140 has not and neither has my AD Parole that I filed in July.

Whats the deal here? Is it possible that they are not issuing the advance parole because they are awaiting the I-140 decision? Has anyone else faced this?

Beleive it not, my frustration level reached a point where I developed a program that will query all my cases for me and also search LIN numbers etc. Ha ha!

Is it possible for them to lose my file ??? I am beginning to beleive this to be a possibility.

I think I filed my application during some in-auspicious hour!!! Gotta make sure the next time around to make sure stars are in alignment etc. :)

I think you should pursue this enquiry. You should call NSC as it is mentioned in our online status.

As we can see most of the Sept cases have already been approved.

Is your case EB2 or EB3?.

Thanks for the response

Thanks for the suggestion. I will ask my attorney to call up and check the status of my case tomorrow.