Response for I485 received by BCIS

jadi

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I just checked BCIS website about an hour ago and just saw that my response to the RFE about my medical was received by BCIS today. The response was mailed back July 21, 2003. Do anyone knows when I would get my approval now that they have the response? Is it going to be some couple days or some weeks?

Poongunranar, Thank you for the advanced congratulation. May the good lord bless your word. I am also praying for you and everyone in this forum also.

You are there guy

Jadi.
You appear to be there, Your file has opened and should be finishing soon.
Good luck and wishes for you.

My advanced congratulations to you Jadi
Did they asked you to do new medical examination or what, please explain clearly what they asked and how did you respond if you dont mind. Thanks

I want to thank everyone in this forum for congratulating me in advance. You guys are great, and my prayers are with you guys. My thinking is that if I had done and submitted my medical when I filed my I485 in March of 2002, I would have been approved by now. The absense of my medical was what trigger the medical RFE. I got the RFE July 12 and the response was sent back to BCIS July 21, and BCIS acknowledged the response August 6,. I hope to get my approval next week God's willing.

My details is below

PD-1999
RD-3/26-2002
ND-3/26-2002
FP-Feb 18, 2003
RFE-7/12
GC-Next week Gods willing