Rescheduling Finger Printing

knp

Registered Users (C)
Folks

I have to reschedule finger printing as it falls couple days after the baby is due.

I tried calling the 800 number (1-800-375-5283) but cannot figure out how to reach a person so it can be rescheduled.

N-400 PD: 01/08/2008
FP Notice Received: 02/15/2008

Thanks

Try to walk in early, point at your Belly if you are the one giving Birth and say I need to get my Fingerprinting done earlier because my Fingerprinting falls on my Duedate. Usually they let you take them early !

You can take a Infopass and go to your DO. Explain the situation and they may be do your FP earlier than your scheduled day. Or you may also go to have your FP done the first Wednesday afternoon following your scheduled day. You do not necessarily need to rescedule thorugh Cusotmer Service.

My fp date is 03/07/2008 and i am in overseas right now and i won't be able to come to the states before 03/07/2008 and if i did not reschedule it can i come the following week to have the fp taken?

But the notice indicates that i should fill out the rescheduling part and return it, what do you think? or this is will not apply if i go the following week?

I did this (re-scheduled for my daughter) and... was not a big deal at all!

I rescheduled it (couple of days after I received the original notice, sent notice back asking / suggesting new dates) and few weeks after - received another notice, just fine! Not a big deal really!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

... there is also that little note saying that you abandon your application, if you are a no show for the appointment and not re-schedule.