Rescheduling Bio 1... No Response Yet?! Need Help.

talie777

Registered Users (C)
I received a notice of appointment for Bio 1 in mid-November and had to reschedule because I wasn't going to be in the country on the day of the appointment. I completed the bottom section of the notice as instructed and returned it with a note indicating my availability. I have not received any new notice as of today and am a little worried as it stated on the notice that failure to appear on the day of the appointment is considered abandonment of case. Please share your insights if you've had similar experience, or if you know where or who to contact to inquire.

Thanks in advance.

talie777 said:
I received a notice of appointment for Bio 1 in mid-November and had to reschedule because I wasn't going to be in the country on the day of the appointment. I completed the bottom section of the notice as instructed and returned it with a note indicating my availability. I have not received any new notice as of today and am a little worried as it stated on the notice that failure to appear on the day of the appointment is considered abandonment of case. Please share your insights if you've had similar experience, or if you know where or who to contact to inquire.

Thanks in advance.

You sent it to your local office right? Did you send it by fedex? If you have a receipt..it should show who signed it..Take that and go to the local office and ask to talk to a supervisor...he will help u.

Take a hard look at the notice. It usually says "if you can't make it that day, as long as you go there any Monday, (or Tuesday or whatever) until (some time several months after), your fingerprint will be taken, otherwise (threatening)..."

Hi Windy,

Was your case transferred to TSC? If so, did you get your card already?

My case was transferred to TSC and was approved on Nov 29, I was wondering how long I should wait for the card itself. I have received the written approval.

Thanks

wantmygcnow said:
You sent it to your local office right? Did you send it by fedex? If you have a receipt..it should show who signed it..Take that and go to the local office and ask to talk to a supervisor...he will help u.

Yes I sent it back to the local office as instructed. I will contact them. Thanks for your advice.

CPA said:
Hi Windy,

Was your case transferred to TSC? If so, did you get your card already?

My case was transferred to TSC and was approved on Nov 29, I was wondering how long I should wait for the card itself. I have received the written approval.

Thanks

My case was approved in NSC and my card was received within 10 days. Relax...... That plastic is not all that important anyway.

same thing happen last August

Because INS sent to my old address and I didn't recieve it, but I knew because I got the email. I rescheduled it, but I never got any feedback on that. So better follow up by calling or making an appointment with local office.