reschedule the oath cermony? please help..

itsmme123

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I passed the interview and test on Dec. 2. And i received the oath ceremony letter yesterday. The ceremony will be on Dec 16 which is the date i am traveling overseas for 2 weeks. It has been planned a long time i dont want to cancel the trip.

The letter says i can return the oath letter immediately for rescheduling. What is the address that i can send a letter for rescheduling? Is it the address where i should go for the oath ceremony which is the local immigration office?

is there anybody who has ever rescheduled the oath ceremony?

Hi all,

I passed the interview and test on Dec. 2. And i received the oath ceremony letter yesterday. The ceremony will be on Dec 16 which is the date i am traveling overseas for 2 weeks. It has been planned a long time i dont want to cancel the trip.

The letter says i can return the oath letter immediately for rescheduling. What is the address that i can send a letter for rescheduling? Is it the address where i should go for the oath ceremony which is the local immigration office?

is there anybody who has ever rescheduled the oath ceremony?

Send to DO where you were interviewed.

Better might be to make infopass.

thank you for your inform.

I just called USCIS. They said i should send in the oath letter with stating why i cant appear in the ceremony to the local office, and not to do infopass.

Do you know anybody who did infopass for rescheduling the oath ceremony?

Thank you again