Reschedule the oath ceremory

kdam001

Hi,

I received a phone call this morning from USCIS officer (today is Thursday). She asked if I would be able to come to the ceremony next Tuesday, but I will have school. I did not know that the ceremony is usually held on Tuesday and Thursday. I told her that I would not be able to come next Tuesday and I requested that the ceremony would be scheduled on Monday Wednesday or Friday. Will this cause any problem for my case?

thank you.

Hi,

I received a phone call this morning from USCIS officer (today is Thursday). She asked if I would be able to come to the ceremony next Tuesday, but I will have school. I did not know that the ceremony is usually held on Tuesday and Thursday. I told her that I would not be able to come next Tuesday and I requested that the ceremony would be scheduled on Monday Wednesday or Friday. Will this cause any problem for my case?

thank you.

Hi @kdam001

Make sure you get a confirmation of the new date. Failing to appear more than once for your naturalization ceremony may lead to a denial of your application.