request for initial interview w/o FP

gc_nov

Registered Users (C)
hi folks,

we have applied for GC in oct with RD oct 28, ND nov 02.

Recently We just received an interview letter for I-485 initial interview scheduled at end of feb. What bothers me are that 1. We have not received Finger print notice yet. 2. We have not received EAD or AP.

I do see few posts in the past on this issue, can some one who have gone through this recently share their experience.

thanks

hi folks,

we have applied for GC in oct with RD oct 28, ND nov 02.

Recently We just received an interview letter for I-485 initial interview scheduled at end of feb. What bothers me are that 1. We have not received Finger print notice yet. 2. We have not received EAD or AP.

I do see few posts in the past on this issue, can some one who have gone through this recently share their experience.

thanks

dont worry. you should have FP letter soon. I saw this happend for a few foks that interview letter comes earlier than FP.

I got my FP notice a couple of weeks after I received my IL. Did the FP about 3 weeks before my interview and was approved at the interview. Your FP will come and if you are worried about namecheck as I was then, be rest assured that namecheck process is initiated independent of the FP results. Again the FP results normally comes in within a day to one week most of the times. So you don't have anything to worry yet. If however you don't get your FP notice about 3 weeks to your interview date, then you may wanna call USCIS to initiate a service request to issue you a FP appointment.