Reply from Senator's Office

wiiw

Registered Users (C)
In Jan. I reported to VSC about my address change and I got a mail for address confirmation. In that mail, it also said my case was delayed due to background check....At that time, my visa number is not available.

My visa number turns to be available in April. Today I got an email from Senator's Office saying my files were pulled and sent to the processing area since the visa number is available now.

Does it mean I passed background check? From CSC forum, pulling files seems to be good news.

Please advise.

I guess you cleared the sec check. Congrats.

My case is also stuck in security check. If you dont mind and have some time on hand, can you tell me what you did to get it expedited through the senator/congressperson?
My I140 is approved, I 485 is pending since July 2004. I did finger printing in April 2005. Priority date on I 140 is May 2001. So the date is current as per the retrogression as well as the date shown on Vermont center status page.

Your guidance will be appreciated and help me to great extent.

I tried a few but all the messages I got were name check process can not be expedited.

mmdongare said:
I guess you cleared the sec check. Congrats.

My case is also stuck in security check. If you dont mind and have some time on hand, can you tell me what you did to get it expedited through the senator/congressperson?
My I140 is approved, I 485 is pending since July 2004. I did finger printing in April 2005. Priority date on I 140 is May 2001. So the date is current as per the retrogression as well as the date shown on Vermont center status page.

Your guidance will be appreciated and help me to great extent.

Hi All,

I initiated an enquiry in Feb 2006 and got a reply yesterday stating that background check is not yet complete. Is there a way to expedite it? Can we go thru congressmen for that? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
EB3 - Dec 2004
PD Aug 2000.

wiiw said:
In Jan. I reported to VSC about my address change and I got a mail for address confirmation. In that mail, it also said my case was delayed due to background check....At that time, my visa number is not available.

My visa number turns to be available in April. Today I got an email from Senator's Office saying my files were pulled and sent to the processing area since the visa number is available now.

Does it mean I passed background check? From CSC forum, pulling files seems to be good news.

Please advise.

Do you have letter format for sending the email to Senator? If u r from NJ, could you please let me know the Senator's contact information.